FILMHOUSE RESIDENT IAN HENDRIE
FilmHouse Residencies are open to filmmakers who satisfy all of the following criteria:
Priority will be given to:
- The filmmaker is at least 18 years old.
- The filmmaker is actively engaged in a film, video, television or other moving-image project in any genre and in any stage of production—from screenwriting to strategizing the project’s exhibition, distribution and outreach plan.
- The project is consistent with SFFS mission, is noncommercial and represents an imaginative contribution to the moving image art form.
- The project budget is $3,000,000 or less including all phases of production.
- Projects that demonstrate viable financial support and promise a high likelihood of being brought to completion.
- Filmmakers or projects that have a significant connection to the San Francisco Bay Area; for example, the filmmaker is a San Francisco resident, or the project is shooting in San Francisco or involves San Francisco in a meaningful way at one or more stages of production.
Pay online (preferred) or mail a check or money order for $25 payable to SFFS to:
San Francisco Film Society
39 Mesa Street, Suite 110
San Francisco, CA 94129
ADMISSIONS REVIEW PANEL
The San Francisco Film Society will convene a review panel to review applications and award FilmHouse Residencies at its sole discretion.
The San Francisco Film Society encourages and welcomes filmmakers from all backgrounds to apply. SFFS does not discriminate with regard to age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, marital status or national origin in its application policies.
No SFFS employees or members of any SFFS boards may apply. Filmmaker may not be a full-time student. The project is not work for hire. Only one SFFS FilmHouse Residency per project.
| || |
|The application period |
is now CLOSED
DEVELOPER'S NOTE: http://sffs.org/content.aspx?catid=938,1009&pageid=3044